Nuffnang Blog Awards, Here I Come!!!

9:02 PM Pathon Pilus 4 Comments


Hello guys!!!

now I just wanna tell you about the Award!!!

what Award?? 

of course the Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards 2011..

why I want to attend  the Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards 2011 is because :

1 . Firstly, I can meet some other blogger and Nuffnanger in and outside of Malaysia. We can enjoy there 
      sharing tips of blogging and  
      promote Nuffnang advertisement effectively.

2 . Second, I have fallen in love with the Nuffnang of this chance.It's make me more confident when I wanna 
      write something in my blog.

3 .  Third, this is an opportunity to join closely with Nuffnang event and the chance to walk down the red 
       carpet with the stars of the Asia-Pacific blogosphere. I REALLY don't want to miss this opportunity 
       because it's part of my dream to attend this award.


Come 16 December 2011, 500 bloggers from around the Asia-Pacific region will flock to Kuala Lumpur, 

Malaysia for the Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards 2011 in Putrajaya Marriott. The Awards aims to not 

only honour the region's best bloggers, but also to bring together blogger communities from across Asia-

Pacific. The Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards is brought to you by Volkswagen Malaysia and Putrajaya 

Marriott.

Not enough information???
here it is...if you are the chosen!!

DATE:16 December 2011, Friday
TIME:6.45pm (Registration Starts)
8.00pm SHARP (Dinner commences)
VENUE:Grand Ballroom, Putrajaya Marriott
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
DRESSCODE:Formal
Gentlemen - Long Sleeved Shirt and Pants (preferably Black Tie)
Ladies - Cocktail Dresses



and I really want to see the TROPHY by myself..The Nuffnang Trophy like this... :


OMG!!! can't WAITT!!!!